Dec 10, 2012

Blog Tag: Rainy Day Tag

We're tagged by Cici Phanie for this one particular blog post  ^^ Yay! Thank you, Ci Phanie!!! :*

So ~ without any hassles, let's now answer all the questions given on this blog tag ;)

*Since this blog is made of me and my super old sister, so there'll be two answers for each question. One is my answer, and another one is my sister's.




credit: here
The Qs are:


1. What do you like about rainy days?
2. Do you have a favorite drink and/or food for rainy days?
3. Do you have a certain song that you like to play over and over again during this rainy season?
4. Imagine being in your room on a rainy day. What do you like to do most?
5. What clothes you like to wear most during rainy days (aside from rain jackets)?
6. What makeup item do you use the most when it's rainy season since the air does get cooler?
7. Finally, what memories do you have when it's raining? One of your favorite memory.



And here are our answers:

1. What do you like about rainy days?
DocCii (D): I sleep better on rainy days
Kakak (K): I like the gloomy feeling I feel on rainy days. Hehe. And also the after-rain-smell... I love it!

2. Do you have a favorite drink and/or food for rainy days?
D: None. Everything taste pretty much the same no matter it's raining or not
K: I drink more tea on rainy days. As for food, no I don't have any

3. Do you have a certain song that you like to play over and over again during this rainy season?
D: this rainy season? Yes, there is one. The Song Of The Sandman by Enya.
K: Mellow kinda songs are the songs I play over and over again. They match the gloomy day

4. Imagine being in your room on a rainy day. What do you like to do most?
D: Tidy up my room! It needs a major make over and to check if there's some spots in the room where I can find some leaks whatsoever
K: Sleeping, please. I need that a lot

5. What clothes you like to wear most during rainy days (aside from rain jackets)?
D: Something thick so it won't see through when I'm caught in the rain without any protections
K: Scarves

6. What makeup item do you use the most when it' rainy season since the air does get cooler?
D: Normal stuff. But I avoid something which would smudge around the eye as I'll never know when I'll get caught in the rain and the eye makeup will make me as if I was just bitten by a vampire.
K: Moisturising skin cares!

7. Finally, what memories do you have when it's raining? One of your favourite memories.
D: My driver drove home without me who was still at the parking yard because he thought I was already in the car. I ran through the rain, tried to stop the car. It wasn't a good memory but I still laugh of that memory.
K: When I was 14 years old or something, I did a part time job as a sales executive. I was assigned to deliver some goods and my mother's driver took me on his motorcycle to make my work faster. It was raining so heavy and I didn't put enough protection to the items I had to deliver at that time. Was scolded much by the clients coz almost 50% of the items were soaking wet. Sweet reminder to do my works much carefully :-D

And that's all! We would like to tag all the readers to do the this as well ^^ It's kinda fun, you know ;)


3 comments:

kamu menang, selamat yaaa :)
coba aja cek d postingan terbaru ce lulu.

sori OOT :)

Really?? Waaah ~ langsung meluncur ke tekape. Makasiiiih inpo nya ya ^^

aku ikutan tag ini yaaaa ^^

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More